Pretty good for the price
I was looking for a costume that wasn't trashy (do they even make those for adult women these days??) and thought this one would be cute and a little sexy without giving away the farm - I was right! I am 6 feet tall and around 150lbs, usually wear a size 8ish (typically an 8 for these hips, but sometimes a 10), and I got the large. It fits a tiny bit snug in the hip area, but nothing that makes me feel uncomfortable - I would recommend sizing up one for this costume. Every where else fits well, the solid part of the dress comes to about 4-5 inches below my rear end, with another 7 inches or so of the gold fringe stuff. The gold fringe stuff looks a little cheaper than I was hoping, but for $12, I think it will do. The dress is very comfortable, headband is comfortable, and the feather on the the headband is a good size. I'm excited to wear it for a Halloween party in a few weeks!
Fine for the price
This was a very inexpensive costume, so it was fine for the price. I felt it ran small. I looked at the size guide and ordered a medium, but could have really used a large (it might be more junior sized than women's sized). The gold parts look a lot more substantial in the picture. They are kind of skimpy in actuality. The headband is also much more narrow than is portrayed in the picture.
All of that being said, I purchased this to wear during a 1 1/2 hour Halloween costumed Zumba class. It held up amazing well during all that dancing (just a little loosening at the top seam of each armpit).
Cheap Quality
The quality of this product is cheap. There is just cut shiny fabric on the top, not fringe. I'm not sure if I should wear this out, as it would be embarrassing, not even sure if its worth a good laugh.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment