nice item ,quick shipping
A nice item , very quick shipping . The price was low , and it shows a bit on the costume, to be honest it does look better on the picture than when i unwrapped it (but don t most halloween costumes).
So worth the money yes, although not the truly stunning costume i was looking for.i guess it s great if your looking for the average one time wear halloween costume.
perfect
this costume was amazing!!! great size!! huge hit!! will definitely keep this costume for future use!! cant wait to wear it again
Great overall
All in all, this costume was great. It looks like Trinity's coat and the glasses were perfect. I got so many compliments on Halloween. I'm a little short, 5'3'', so this coat was too long for me, but if you're taller than I am, it will look great on you. Also, it was super wrinkly, but I hung it up on a coat hanger, turned on the shower, and tried to steam out the wrinkles, which worked well enough. If you want to be Trinity for Halloween on the cheap, I would recommend this to anyone!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment