Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Inspired by The Walking Dead B004YARNUM

Inspired by The Walking Dead TV Show, Kitchen Knife in Head on Headband - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Arrived in pieces.. very flimsy
I needed something inexpensive that I would probably use only once for a zombie party.This was cheap so didn't have high expectations but I did expect it to arrive in one piece. It was packed well so I think it was broken by the packer, not the shipper, when it was folded into a box that was too small. It is very lightweight and the headband part is very thin plastic. The blade part of the knife was broken off but I was still able to use the handle part. Didn't send it back because it would have been too late to get a replacement in time for the party, and would have cost more to ship back than it was worth. Don't order online, go to a party store and you will be able to find one of better quality and in one piece!


kitchen knife headband
I like the product but the headband is too large. consequently, it does not stay firmly in place when moving around.


Knife vs. Cleaver
I bought the cleaver and the knife in the head. Both are pretty much the same but I prefer the cleaver. When it's on the head it looks more lined up and because of that more real. If I had to buy one or the other, I'd choose the cleaver.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment