Saturday, January 19, 2013

Gothic Rag Doll w/ Wig B005FQY4GU

Gothic Rag Doll w/ Wig Adult Costume Size 14-16 Large - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


Great Halloween Costume
Great costume. Well made. You may want to buy a size larger than you normally would. I found it ran a little small. I also bought the shoes and b/w tights so I would look just like the picture. I did cut the pig tails of the wig about two inches because they rested on my shoulders and did not wobble in the air like I wanted them to. I also bought a wig cap to wear over my hair and under my wig. I have a lot of hair and wanted it to look right. It worked well. I bought a black wig cap so that my hair was covered wherever the wig didn't cover.






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment