Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fun World Costumes Women's Honey B0027FG9YM

Fun World Costumes Women's Honey Bee, Yellow, M/L 10-14 - 4.3 out of 5 stars from 7 customer reviews


Really great quality for your money
I received this costume on the date I expected it. It is true to size and really cute! It is pretty short, but the little slip under the tutu helps with that. It's not TOO short as it is meant to be a sexy costume. The size is 10-14 and I am right about a 14 and it's perfect. Maybe even a smidge too big around the middle.

The headband and wings are cheaply made, but serves it's purpose and very cute.

My only complaint is the thigh highs. They are VERY tiny. I would think they would be a little longer and bigger around as this is a costume for sizes 10-14. But they are meant to fit a very tiny girl. I'll have to purchase those separately.

All in all this is a REALLY cute costume. I saw the exact same one at a local costume store for 39.99 and I got this one for 26.50 :)


Great costume
Great fit, great colors. The material is a bit thin, but it's soft and sturdy. I'm 5'3, size 3 and love the way it looks on me!


It is cute!
I bought it for my halloween party. It makes me so cute and I really like it. Will use it again for next year.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment