Giggles the Clown Halloween Costume
I am a plus size woman and this was the first Halloween purchased costume that actually was very comfortable to wear. It was made of quality material also. I added some striped socks to it for a little more fun! Reasonably priced too.
LOOOOOVE IT!
Just got this in the mail today (a day early too!) I purchased the orange wig and some striped clown socks with it too. I tried it on and am literally still wearing it as I type this review :) Cutest most comfortable costume I have ever had! I really think I'll wear it every year. I ordered the plus size and though it is a little big it still fits well and is super comfortable. I'm about a size 14 and have always found halloween costumes to run small, and I bartend so I didn't want anything to constraining. I do think the XL and maybe even the Large in standard sizing would also have been fine due to the styling of the costume.
Anyway... If you are looking for an affordable, well made, comfortable, and SUPER cute costume this one is defintly the right choice!
Had many compliments!
While wearing this costume I was not prepared for the reaction children would have towards me. They really seemed to like it they would laugh and want to talk to me and they were so excited! I had many compliments on my costume it was a huge hit!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment