Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Female Spartan Cheerleader Costume - B000JL0GCM

Female Spartan Cheerleader Costume - Womens Std. - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Spartan Costume
It was a cute and comfortable costume except it was much thinner than what I expected.


Decent Costume
This is a decent costume for the price I paid. Yes, the material is somewhat thin and cheap, but that's why it is priced the way that it is. If you want a real cheerleader quality costume, then spend more to get the real cheerleader outfit. I plan on wearing a pair of white cheerleader shorts under just so I have the coverage I want as far as the thin material. As for the sizing, I normally wear a size 6, and the skirt fits perfectly in length and around the waist. I feel like the top fits fine, too.


Funny, but thin!
We got a kick out of our Spartan costumes, but they are entirely too thin.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment