Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dreamgirl Women's Yo Mummy,White,Small B003CT4IUE

Dreamgirl Women's Yo Mummy,White,Small - 3.5 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


Very Short, but better quality than expected...
This 'dress' is really a long shirt. I'm 5' 7" 170 lbs. (normally size 12 so I purchased an XL in this costume) and the dress only went and inch or two below my hips, leaving my rear exposed. I am purchasing leggings to go along with the costume to make up for it. The dress is lined, so it's not see-thru, and fits very well. The sleeves go all the way to the wrists and have loops to go around your fingers to hold it in place. The stockings that come with it are a nice feature and stay up no problem.


Great and cute costume!!
This costume is so cute! At first I was a little worried about it being too thin because the fabric in the picture makes it look thin, but it is actually very durable and a lot thicker than I was thinking. It fit perfect and I love that it has adjustable string at the bottom so you can raise it up if your shorter. I definitely recommend!


Mummy
Cute costume... however, super disappointed with the back. The costume looks more mummy-ish in person, but the back of the costume is just a solid white material (no shredding/torn detail). Also, it's pretty see-through. It would be great for pictures (since they are only of the front), but I sent it back since I care about the details of the entire costume.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment