Loved this Costume!
I loved this costume! It honestly has to be one of the best costumes I've purchased in quite a while and the quality was pretty impressive. After reading another review, I ordered a size larger than the size suggested for me and it fit perfectly. The accessories were a nice addition (feather head band and cigarette holder), they were good quality and didn't get ratty looking after a cold, windy night of dancing downtown. I really liked the sequin details on the bodice part of the dress; it's what made this costume so different from the regular fringe-only flapper costumes.
GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT!
Great quality and true to size! Very comfortable and flattering... I would recommend this dress to anyone looking for a great costume!
Very cute front, unacceptable back.
As other reviewer's have mentioned, this costume is very cute from the front. The Art Deco gold sequin detail sets this apart from other flapper costumes. It is a very short costume, as you can tell from the product photos. Unfortunately, it was the back of this costume that ruined it for me. The zipper would not lay flat on my lower back; it stuck out a few inches and just looked horrible. The fabric making up the top back of the dress is very thin and clingy as well. The fringe does go all the way around, but the sequins do not.
I was very disappointed to have to return this costume.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment