Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CTMWEB Vocaloid Family Cosplay Costume B0053B4QFG

CTMWEB Vocaloid Family Cosplay Costume - Hatsune Miku Set Medium - 4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Happy Customer :3
I usually make my costume, but I decided to be lazy this time around. Buying cosplay online makes me nervous, and I know people who have had been very disappointed in the quality of costumes they purchased.

This was not the case here. I was very please with the concern for the customer's questions. If I ever do buy another cosplay it will probably be from here.

The quality is nice and well sewn together. Color matches the picture used. The skirt flows really nice. Everything fits (waist is too big on me, but can be fixed), and I can't wait to wear it with my friends ^_^

Thank you very much!


size should be expained
They should explain the real sizes because size medium looks like a size small. I am not happy because i have to take it to a tailer




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment