Monday, January 14, 2013

Classic Snow White Adult Costume B004TH3DCW

Classic Snow White Adult Costume - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Flattering
Great costume, especially for the price. I tried on several Snow White costumes and this one was the most flattering. I really like it because its not short or puffy. Great for a children's party. The 2 negative, the cape is not attach to the dress and the long sleeves (I'm in west Texas and its still pretty warm here).


Not a bad deal for the price
The yellow skirt is pretty thin, so be sure to have a slip or something to wear under. The costume is a cheap costume, but you do get the good value for your money. Unlike most cheap costumes, this one did not fall apart, fray, tear, etc. It held up through 8+hrs of wear. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who does not want to spend $100 on a costume but also wants one that will last.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment