Cute Costume
Very cute costume and well made. I would have given it 5 stars but the sizing is off! First of all it fits me like a mini skirt and if I bend over, well lets just say I won't be bending over! In fact I will be wearing leggings with it! Also I am a thin 125lbs and 5'8" tall and I ordered a size large even tho I should fit into a medium. I would not recommend the smaller size. This fit me just right so the sizing is off and again a bit short!
LOVE THIS!!
I LOVE THIS COSTUME AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!! IT LOOKED SO GOOD ON AND KEPT ME WARM, I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU PICTURES, I AM A SIZE 12 AND IT SLIMMED ME DOWN. LOOKS GREAT ON!!
Worked great for teenage daughter.
My daughter needed an Indian costume for her horse show. This came a sized right, fit perfect. The material is thin..but it's a costume! It was represented as shown. I am happy with this purchase.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment