Tinkerbell Costume great Deal
My daughter wore this costume at a halloween party she gave. It is very durable more like clothing than a costume she got alot of compliments and they run alttle smaller than size so keep in mind when ordering!!
Very good quality!
Besides the amount of glitter that got EVERYWHERE the costume was fantastic, fit well, and everyone loves it! I felt like a princess in it, I would definitely recommend this for anyone who's been wanting to be Tinkerbell for Halloween!
Okay dress
I'm size S but I thought that the dress would be small size. Luckily it does not matter that it is a bit too big.
The color was darker that it is in the picture and I must give a huge minus because of it!
The wings also look a bit different than in the picture.
The dress is pretty itchy and where ever I walk I live a glitter path :D.
After all the costume is okay and a love that the length is adjustable!
Nice price-quality ratio.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment