Monday, January 14, 2013

California Costume Women's Adult-Ruby, The B000I184EK

California Costume Women's Adult-Ruby, The Pirate Beauty, Black/Red/White, XL (12-14) - 4.5 out of 5 stars from 30 customer reviews


Women's Pirate Costume from Amazon
Great costume for a low price. Not overly revealing--but a little sexy. It runs a little small. (I usually wear a size 10, the costume was XL 12-14 and it fit perfectly.) It was made a little cheaply--no hems and such--but worked great. After wearing it once, I probably could use it again


Pirate Costume
My daughter was very pleased with the costume. It arrived in a timely manner in case I would have to make any alterations. It fit her perfectlys. Thank you


Great and sexy costume
I got this as a grandmother who is going to Disney with her family to celebrate Mickey's Halloween and it looks great and I look sexy so am very happy with the fit and look. Valere Woisin


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment