Thursday, January 17, 2013

Black Sleeveless Military Trend Lolita B00AHDC5RG

Black Sleeveless Military Trend Lolita Dress(Brooch and Chain Decoration Excepted)-Double Extra Large-A2188 - 2.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


not what's pictured :(
Ok so I have a lot to say about this one, I'm very disappointed with this dress, the pictures are completely inaccurate, first I'd like to talk about the blouse, it runs smaller than the dress, buttons like to pop open on me (I have a large chest) the lace is much cheaper quality than the photos and the sleeves are short, I have to pull them up to look like they're supposed to be 3/4 length. On to the stress itself, the photos make it look like it's supposed to be made of a heavy brocade with a blue striped trim on the lapels and under the main skirt, the entire dress is made of a pain black cotton blend. Also, the clock design on the skirt is completely wrong, it looks like an unfinished poor attempt at the starwars death star connected to another ugly death star by a string, I'm going to get my seam ripper and just cut that stupid design off. The buttons are also very different, cheap plastic jewels, not the cool metal design ones from the photos. Overall pretty disappointed, I've...






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment