Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Belly Dancing Costume Set | B008LSOC0W

Belly Dancing Costume Set | Satin Full Skirt, Top & Hip Scarf | B'ladi | ROYAL/SILVER - 3.5 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Shirt and hip scarf are useless. Skirt is wonderful.
The top is useless on this set. It in no way stays off your shoulders and looks funny up around your neck! Also when I raise one arm, which in dancing I do often, it pulls up showing half of my bust on the underside! I wouldn't say it is to small for me just extreme poor design. The hip scarf is the cheapest you can buy. It is shown backwards, so it doesn't show that half the scarf doesn't have coins (they tied it in the back). The skirt is beautiful and I have to complaints about it. Wish I would have ordered just the skirt directly from them at $39.99 instead of wasting the extra $20 on a useless shirt and cheap hip scarf.


Belly Dancing costume set
I was very happy when receiving this item. The set is exactly like the picture here shows. I was a little worried about the length of the skirt when placing the order, because I'm taller than the average, 5'7", but it turned out fits very well, and it looks great!! I guess it's because the waist line is elastic, it makes it flexible in length. My only concern is for the top, in general it is great as it says "fits the most" and it fits me well also, but when you put the top opening on outside of the shoulders, it keeps sliding back to close to around your neck. But well if you like you can keep it that way without making it below the shoulders like the picture shows. The price for this 3-pc set is very reasonable.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment