See Through Thin
I ordered this for a Renaissance festival that I got last minute tickets for. It didn't take long to arrive only 3 days. But I am too embarrassed to wear it to the Renaissance festival because the entire costume is so thin that it feels like a silky slip and you can see through it!! That might be okay for a cheap Halloween party but if you are trying to look authentic at a Renaissance Fest then the costume needs to look REAL. I guess its true, you get whatcha pay for.... Eh. Oh well I would rather go to the Renaissance Festival wearing regular street clothes than wear this thing. I gave it 2 stars because I was slightly impressed that the One Size Fits All actually DID fit me pretty good. I am going to look for a thick material long cream skirt to go over the So Called "Dress" and under the brown part and then it might be doable..... Bleh...
neat
the fabric's kinda flimsy, but it's a good costume. i used the skirt in a different outfit too, and it worked really well. Very comfortable!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment