Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Adult Pippi Longstocking Costume (Size: B001F2CPB4

Adult Pippi Longstocking Costume (Size: Womens Small 6-8) - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Soooo Cute
This costume is so cute and so well made. Our 10 year old grand daughter wanted to be Pippi Longstocking this year and this is the best costume we could find. She wears a size 12 in children's and it fit great, everyone loved the costume. I would purchase this again.


Disappointed
I was so excited to purchase this costume. I received it and am very disappointed. The wig is orange not red, too small, doesn't eve closely fit over my hair. The socks have seams at the bottom of the foot, very very uncomfortable!!! Very very disappointed. I would love return this, but I guess I will have to make do with it beings I do not have time to get another one in time!!! I would recommend no one buy this costume!!!




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment