Sunday, January 13, 2013

3Pc Royal Queen Sexy Holiday B002MS0JYU

3Pc Royal Queen Sexy Holiday Party Costume (Black/Red;Medium) - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 46 customer reviews


Just what I needed!
This is a nice, soft petticoat. I needed one for my H-ween costume and didn't want to pay $35 for the one at the costume shop. This one is soft (not scratchy like another one I looked at) and has an elastic band. It has two layers and gives about 4-6" of poof under my dress. I can't think of any reason to complain since it only cost me $15 and fits what I needed. There are others I almost got that were ~$20 here on amazon that might give more volume or something, but I went with the cheaper option and I like it. Plus the polka dots are cute (not that they are really noticeable). Like another review said... it is not opaque and is somewhat see-through so I don't think it would work well as a stand alone skirt, but works great as an under-skirt.


Beautiful and Well Made
This petticoat is of excellent quality; I like it a lot better than my Leg Avenue "ruffle lace mini petticoat." It sits better, is more comfortable, is fuller, and the polka dots are adorable. Love it!


quite fluffy!
This is a good, cheap crinoline that can be used for added "fluff" under dresses and skirts. It ended up being a bit too fluffy for my intended purpose. If all you want is a little body under your dress, you may want to remove the outer, stiffer mesh layer and keep the softer mesh below it. will hang on to it should another need for one arise.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment