Good bang for the buck
The hat is disappointing - let's just get that out of the way. You will want a different hat. This one is limp and too small (especially if you plan to wear a wig). The dress is comfortable. I wear 8-10 and medium fit great. The back velcros in one spot and the cape velcros too. I wish the cape had a tie for more interest. I bought green WATER BASED face paint from a local costume shop and it was easy to apply and lasted. I also bought black lipstick from the local costume shop. Some say the inside top of the sleeve can be itchy, but I didn't think they were bad at all. Costume was a BIG hit and the green paint made ALL the difference. I would buy it again. I would upload a picture, but I can't figure out how. :(
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment