Good costume for the price
I wore this costume and it was a hit! Only thing is that the sizing is a bit off. It's a good thing I wear a much smaller size than what the description said. I purchased the costume because it said it was a "standard size 8-12" and I wear a size 6. When I got it, the packaging said that it would fit up to a size 14/16! It fit me perfectly, and how anyone much larger than a 6 would fit into it is beyond me! It is made of stretchy material, but I've always embraced the motto, "just because it fits, doesn't mean that you should wear it"...
Cinco Seniorita
the dress was gorgeous! it fit great. felt wonderful. i received alot of compliments. it was for a cinco de mayo fundraiser.
Good quality for the price
Very pretty and fun dress! It seems to be of decent quality for a costume. The black part of the dress is somewhat see through; definitely need to wear a slip underneath. I am very pleased with my purchase. One word of warning - the dress is supposed to fit sizes 6-12. I would say that it runs on the small side.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment