Sunday, November 11, 2012

Secret Wishes Lucky Charm Costume, B001BQ0110

Secret Wishes Lucky Charm Costume, Green, X-Small - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


Very Cute Outfit
This is a very cute outfit! It is very inexpensive, which was nice. I also liked that it was covered by prime. Very cute little beer girl costume. The hat didn't fit on my head, which is strange because I have a very small head. Everything fit well with my small, except the middle didn't lace tight enough. It's not baggy, but I had originally thought it would be more corset-like. The chest area is a little small as well, but that isn't particularly a problem. The outfit is a little sluttier than I thought it would be, I'm definitely keeping it to the bedroom, but if that doesn't bother you then feel free to wear it out.






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment