Sunday, November 11, 2012

Rasta Imposta A Christmas Story B004UUKUCY

Rasta Imposta A Christmas Story Foam Leg Lamp Costume, Gold, One Size - 1.8 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Not great quality, doesn't look quite right
Just got it and it looks like cheap gold foam. That wouldn't bother me too much, but I can't bend the metal hoop to look right. It looks more like a crushed lampshade.


bad hoop
Its very frumpy looking, love the idea, but the hoop is all bent crazy and its very short..not impressed at all with the style or quality


Disappointed
Just received my costume, which I raved about. Previous reviews were right its difficult to shape the hoop and the material is thin and see through. I could have dealt with all that, however the "one size fits all" doesn't include a busty size 12. I couldn't get it past my chest. I feel as though if you're going to major it a one size option it should fit an average woman. If there was a larger size I would definitely have bought it again.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment