Fantastic
I loved this outfit. It was comfortable and fit me perfectly according to the size chart. It came before expected and I really enjoyed cosplaying in it. just make note that the elastic sleeves are a little tight but otherwise great outfit and worth it
She wants to wear this everywhere
I was hesitant on buying this product because of the reviews, but my daughter loves it!!! The fabric was just what I would have expected and decent quality.
For my daughter
She loves it. I thought the material could be a little different, it was to thin of a material to feel like quality more like a wind breaker material. I did not like the tie, was very cheap but overall if you can get a good price on it you cant beat it.
Not very high quality but still works
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment