Saturday, December 15, 2012

California Costumes Women's Roman Empress B002C2IGRS

California Costumes Women's Roman Empress Costume, White/Burgundy, 2XL (18-20) - 4.7 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Perfect
I am always worried about buying costumes because I am very busty (DD) and it's hard to find costumes that will fit. But on a whim I ordered this one and I was quite surprised on how well it fit! It is a tad tight in the chest area but I can still wear a bra and it doesn't show. It's a lovely costume and I can't wait to wear it for the Halloween party and trick or treating.


SIZING NOT QUITE RIGHT
I normally wear a 2X, and sometimes that size is too large; it just depends on the maker. I ordered a 3X so I would have plenty of room in this, and it fits rather snug. This was a disappointment. The length is right, though.


Nice Costume
Nice quality for an inexpensive costume. Very comfortable and a decent fit. I am 5'9" and large on top and had no issue with the girls fitting comfortably.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment