Saturday, December 15, 2012

California Costumes Renaissance Queen, Red/Blue, B007O3TKQ6

California Costumes Renaissance Queen, Red/Blue, Small - 3.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Great quality for the price!
I read the reviews on this costume before purchasing. I found the costume and head piece to be very well made for the price. It does run a little small, as I had read. Do plan on going up one size,


Great costume, not-so-great crown
The costume is great; however, the crown has been troublesome. It's two pieces, and they are supposed to "click" together. I was planning to glue it somehow, but while I was bending it, a "gem" fell out. Hopefully I will be able to find the right glue to keep it together and reapply the gem.


Size misleading
I ordered a medium but will have to exchange it for a large. The costume runs very small. Otherwise, it's the perfect queenly costume. I'm a Red Hatter, so I will have to change the blue cape for purple - once I get one that's the right size.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment