Sunday, December 16, 2012

Womens Lost Puppy Humorous Costume B0011FP5X0

Womens Lost Puppy Humorous Costume - 3.8 out of 5 stars from 13 customer reviews


VERY DISAPPOINTING
i thought i was getting a NEW costume, yet it came to me stained. Yet they claim it came new from the manufacturer. Right. What appears to be coffee stains on the shoulder, very noticiable since the costume is pink. And they want ME to pay return shipping?: They offered 15%, but where is it? NEVER will order from them again


Very cheezy costume
This was a very poorly-made bodysuit. Was unable to make it work at all for Halloween. Ended up having to come up with an entirely different costume. It did not resemble a large woman's body at all. The breasts were too small and the "girth" was as large in the front as it was in the back. The pink polka-dot overdress was so flimsy that you could see right through it. This costume was a total waste of money and did not work at all.


This costume was a riot!
I bought this because I was 6 months pregnant and could not find any maternity costumes that weren't super tacky. I did not want to have my stomach all hanging out, and was not into being a pregnant nun. This costume worked perfectly, you couldn't even tell I was preggo! Everyone had a huge laugh. I bought the grannie wig that has the curlers in it to go with it too, really made the look. It does tend to get a bit hot, and I live in SW Florida, so that was not so lovely, but it was SO worth it.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment