Snow White and The Huntsman Snow White Tween Costume - Small - 1.5 out of 5 stars from 4 customer reviewsMeh
This runs pretty small, and the material is pretty cheap. I don't know if I would recommend this costume to anyone. It's ok if you want a very cheap costume, but for better quality costumes, I would recommend something else.
NO BOOT COVERS!
"This costume also includes black leggings and black boot covers." No, it does not. It comes with loose, brown leggings that look terrible with the costume and NO BOOT COVERS whatsoever. So, now I have to go out and purchase boots to match the costume, adding to the overall costume expense.
Seller was great but the product was LOUSY.
Material is CHEAP. Make sure you do NOT wash in warm water or it will shrink. I hand washed this outfit in luke warm water. It shrunk and I had to get out the sewing machine. I ended up having to add material and modify the whole thing and it took a lot of work. THIS ITEM RUNS REALLY REALLY SMALL so get two sizes larger.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment