Sunday, December 16, 2012

Secret Wishes Sexy Miss Demeanor B0060KFICY

Secret Wishes Sexy Miss Demeanor Costume, Blue, X-Small - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 13 customer reviews


Great costume!
I am a very petite girl (5 ft and less than 100 pounds) so it's always super difficult to find costumes that actually fit me. I was so happy to see this costume came in an extra small, and I was even happier when it fit perfectly! The costume itself is cute also and doesn't look cheap. I would definitely recommend this costume!


So worth it!!!
Lil different than I pictured but totally cute and comfortable!!! I highly recommend for a playful change of pace With your significant other


sexy
this fits amazing my boyfriend will definatly love. i am a 34DD, 5'3 and 130 pounds and a small fit perfectly


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment