SACAS Large White Feather Angel Wings for photo props, cosplay, adults - 3.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviewsGreat Looking Wings!
The reason why I gave it four stars instead of five were because, there happened to be minor visible flaws with my wings. There was a small red marker like mark on a small part of my wing. Also, there was part of the material/foundation of the wings visible through some of the fluffy feathers lining the top part of my wings. Other than that, the wings look fabulous, and I can't wait to wear them! I am happy with this purchase and I think the price is worth it. =)
Angelic wings
I am a harpist needed a costume. With the lovely wings I became an angel. Thank you so very much
sorry I got it!
I got the black and white!It did ship fast!Thanks Amazon you rock!but you can see the cardboard on the white one and I had to go to hobby lobby to get more feathers to cover the gaps all over the black one.Neather wings look as good as the photo on the add!And the free fuzzy garder I mean halo.I dont know what I am going to do with that.To the maker!They are not cheep to make!But think of the people that are going to wear them!The underwear straps that go around the arms to hold them on are very rough on the skin!Change that!Go lace or something ?I am cutting yours off.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment