Pirate Wench Peasant Renaissance Medieval Costume Corset Bodice (Large) - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviewsBetter quality than expected
It is difficult to see the fabric detail in the picture, but I was pleasantly surprised. It has a metallic gold pattern design over black and brown patterned fabric. There is lacing in the front and in the back that helps with fit adjustments. I am rather full-figured and the large was perfect. Even if you order a size smaller than normal, all you need to do is adjust the lacing. There is also "boning" (4 stiff support strips) sewn into the inside of the front that help give it shape. My one complaint is that the strings are a mile too long, but that is easily fixable. I used this for a weekend LARP and even after several hours of sword fighting it still looked great.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment