Friday, December 14, 2012

Dreamgirl Money Honey Gangster Mobster B007N1C9K8

Dreamgirl Money Honey Gangster Mobster Costume, Black/White, Small - 3.7 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Fitting for Las Vegas
Great product. I had good experience with shipper and I absolutely love the product. Fits well and more than meets expectations.


Too large on the top and too small round the waist/hips
I am a tall size 14 with a decent size bust but this costume just doesn't fit properly. The quality isn't too good either. I wanted to send it back but the postage would have cost as much as outfit as I bought it from America.


Pretty good...
Overall the costume is good. My only complaint is that the top is somehow too big. I ordered a small, and I only would have been able to fill out the costume if my chest was wayyy larger. Ended up clipping it together in the back underneath the collar and it worked out well. The hat is cute as well!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment