Black Wizard Robe Costume by Artemisia Designs - Lined Hood and Bell Sleeves - 4.3 out of 5 stars from 15 customer reviewsBeautiful look. Nicely made. Too long to move in.
As shown, the robe "puddles on the floor". Despite the nice fabric and great look, I could not move in it without tripping, and therefore, returned it. I am a 5/6' female. The company, Artemsia, was very polite and credited me immediately. I recommend its quality and appearance; it simply did not work for me.
Halloween Costume Success!
The quality and workmanship of this robe is wonderful. Nice full length and weight to make it a great, one of a kind, costume. The sleeves and hood are lined with satin, however, the rest of the costume is not. It's very warming for a cold night of Halloween capers. The length is somewhat long but a very quick and easy alteration made it my ideal length. Overall, I highly recommend this cape. Looks great for the price!
Satisfied
I do feel the description was just a tad misleading. The item is not made of "black,crushed velvet", but is in fact 100% Polyester that looks like velvet. It's a wicked looking robe though, and I would purchase from this seller again.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment