Beautiful Gold Handmade Belly Dance Costume IsIs Wings - 3.9 out of 5 stars from 7 customer reviewsMissing the handling sticks
The color is not at all as pictured. It is more of a mustard gold yellow. My set of wings did not include the "free" removable sticks at the ends of the wings for management. Also in the picture it appears as if the wings are a little translucent which they are not. The material is heavy not see through like the picture demonstrates. I was not at all satisfied with my purchase.
wooden sticks
The wings came really fast so I was pleased, however I only give it 4 stars because the description said METAL sticks and I got some very fragile looking (and feeling) WOODEN sticks...but besides that the service was great
Not Bad!
I thought they stood up well to my friends' wings that had cost twice or thee times as much. Came fairly quickly, a plus when so many providers are so slow. I would buy from them again, and in other colors.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment