Friday, December 14, 2012

Adult Hooded Black Robe B002RCRLM4

Adult Hooded Black Robe - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


Adult Hooded Black Robe
I was searching on line for an affordable black robe to perform my ritual works, every website I went to that specializes in witches gear, their prices were just too outrageous for me, I decided to check Amazon and ran across this black robe and purchased it, it was beautiful and fitted perfectly, the reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5, is because the material tends to rip rather easily, I just had a baby several months ago and haven't quite lost all the baby weight yet, but the dress accommodated the extra weight. it looks beautiful in person and you feel regal wearing it, as for the tear nothing a needle and thread can't fix. the price was also very affordable and I received lots of compliments on the dress. its the perfect outfit I was looking for and the perfect length. this dress makes you feel sexy, and you look like a goddess. I like the fact the size accommodate a woman with hips and thighs, I gained 70 lbs with my son and went up to 200lbs and at 5"3 that was a lot,...






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment