Monday, July 22, 2013

Women Large 11-13 - STREET B0016SBZEK

Women Large 11-13 - STREET DIVA Matrix Costume (Jacket Only) - 4.2 out of 5 stars from 12 customer reviews


FREAKING AWESOME!!!
This jacket is great!!! i used it as a base for an Organization XIII jacket and it worked awesome. Warning though, you get what you pay for, i can tell the fabric may not last long, but still a fantastic find and buy. The shipment was early (which is sooooo rare) and the comapany was very helpful. Five stars all the way!


coat
Coat was for costume. Makes ya look bad!! Smells though. It has that
plastic smell. Had to hang out for a while to clear. Don't leave it in
the car over night. Phew.


Perfect for one time use
When i 1st recieved it I was in love. I thought the material was great and it fit very well. Looked perfect for Trinity of the Matrix. And would be perfect for a 1 time halloween. I wore it to work and after 3 or so hours I had to take it off because I was getting hot and notice that the material was ripping behing my arms from moving them so much.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment